SK5-2312 is a high-end motion control system, marble crossbeam with bottom stress, imported motorized spindle, high-end absolute value servo, high-end configuration such as Taiwan transmission system and imported electrical parts from Japan, to achieve high-precision machining center.
Various complex shapes and difficult to process products can be solved by one device, and it is widely used in the production and processing of various linear wood and furniture.
Five axis machining center SK5-2312 is a high-tech means that makes the impossible possible, and all spatial surfaces and profile machining can be completed. It can realise tool machining and adjust the machining range and parameters of CNC machine tools through multi-coordinate linkage control. It can not only meet the task of machining complex workpieces but also quickly improve machining efficiency and shorten the machining process.
The five-axis linkage machining centre has the characteristics of high efficiency and high precision, and the workpiece can be clamped once to complete complex processing. It can be adapted to the processing of modern moulds such as automobile parts and aircraft structural parts.
The five-axis machining center has five axes x, y, z, a, c, XYZ and ac axes to form five-axis linkage machining; good at spatial surface machining, special-shaped machining, hollow machining, punching, oblique holes, miter cutting, etc. The “pentahedron machining center” is similar to a three-axis machining center, except that it can do five faces simultaneously, but it cannot do special-shaped machining, punching oblique holes, cutting bevelled surfaces, etc.
Turn on the main power and emergency stop switch.
Confirm the position of the fixture and clamp the product.
|Control system：||Control system imported from Italy OSAI|
|Computer configuration：||3.3Ghz + 4G + 128G ssd + WiFi + LED (Display)|
|Servo parameters：||安Yaskawa absolute value servo, without back to origin，60000mm/min|
|System：||Five axis five linkage with RTCP function (Real five axis interpolation).|
|Drive system||Imported screw rod, guide rail and reducer.|
In triaxial cutting mode, when the cutting tool moves towards the top or the edge of the workpiece, the cutting state gradually deteriorates. To maintain optimal cutting conditions here, you need to rotate the table. If we want to machine an irregular plane completely, we have to rotate the table several times in different directions. It can be seen that five-axis machines can also avoid the situation where the center point speed of the ball milling cutter is 0, and better surface quality can be obtained.
For parts such as impellers, blades and integral impellers used in the aerospace field, triaxial equipment cannot meet the process requirements due to interference. And a five-axis machine tool can meet it. At the same time, five-axis machines can also be machined with shorter tools, improving system rigidity, reducing the number of tools, and avoiding the production of special tools. For Shikainiu, this means that in terms of tool costs, five-axis machines will save money!
The Five axis machining center SK5-2312 can also reduce reference conversions and improve machining accuracy. In actual processing, only one clamping is required, and the machining accuracy is easier to be guaranteed. At the same time, five-axis machining centers have reduced the number of tooling fixtures, shop floor space and equipment maintenance costs due to shorter process chains and fewer equipment. This means you can achieve more efficient and higher quality machining with fewer fixtures, less plant space and maintenance costs!
The five-axis machine can be cut with the side edge of the tool, and the processing efficiency is higher.
Five axis machining center SK5-2312 machining significantly shortens the production process chain, which can simplify production management and schedule scheduling. The more complex the workpiece, the more obvious its advantages over traditional production methods with decentralized processes.
Precautions for the use of equipment
1. The operator must be familiar with the performance, operation and maintenance methods of the equipment. Strictly abide by the safe operation regulations of CNC equipment. Do not operate the machine without professional training.
2. The operator of the machine must wear protective equipment before using the machine to ensure safety. No gloves, scarves, etc. are allowed to operate.
3. The machine is not allowed to maintain, refuel, clean and adjust during operation.
4. Before working every day, check whether the lubrication system of the machine is in good condition. Do lubrication and maintenance work for the machine on time, usually once every two days.
5. Keep the environment around the equipment tidy and clean the machine frequently.
6. Operate strictly in accordance with the boot sequence in the machine manual.
7. Before the machine starts to work, it should be warmed up, and carefully check whether the lubrication system is working properly. If it has not been started for a long time, you can use manual lubrication to provide lubrication to each part; check whether the voltage, air pressure, and oil pressure meet the working requirements.
8. It is forbidden to lift the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts by hand or by any other means.
9. During the operation of the equipment, the operator shall not leave the post, and the machine tool shall immediately stop working if an abnormality is found, and shall be inspected and repaired.
10. When the machine is working, non-operators should not stand on both sides to watch, so as to avoid accidents.
11. During the operation of the machine tool, do not remove chips, and avoid touching the moving parts of the machine with your hands; when removing chips, you must use certain tools to avoid being scratched by the chips;
12. Generally, two persons are not allowed to operate the machine at the same time. But when a certain task requires two or more people to complete it together, they should pay attention to coordinate their actions with each other.
13. The operator must stop the machine when changing tools, workpieces, adjusting workpieces or leaving the machine tool while working.
14. If you find that the lathe is running abnormally or malfunctions during processing, you must stop it for inspection immediately to avoid danger.
Drive the innovation of smart tenon joints and build a model of the smart industry together.
Suzhou shikainiu CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise in Jiangsu Province. The company inherits the traditional Chinese furniture manufacturing technology and reproduces various tenon and mortise processes through modern equipment. The main products are optimizing sawing, tenon and mortise production, door and window production.