I. what is CNC
CNC (CNC machine tool) is short for computer digital control machine tool (Computer numerical control), an automated machine tool controlled by a program. The control system can logically process programs with control codes or other symbolic instructions and decode them by a computer. The machine performs prescribed actions and processes blanks into semi-finished parts by tool cutting.
CNC was often used to cut diamonds at first. CNC cut diamonds out of multiple faces, and the various angles made the diamond reflect brilliant colours under light. Later, CNC technology was used for screen cutting of digital products such as mobile phones. General CNC machining generally refers to precision machining, CNC machining lathe, CNC machining machine, boring, milling, etc.
Usually, computer digitally controlled precision machinery to process is CNC cutting process. CNC cutting reduces the number of tooling, and machining parts with complex shapes do not require complex tooling. If you want to change the shape and size, you only need to modify the part processing procedure suitable for new product development and modification.
2. CNC has the following characteristics
- It has high machining accuracy and stable quality; multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed.
- When machining parts are changed, it is generally only necessary to change the CNC program, which can save production preparation time.
- The machine tool has high precision and rigidity, can choose favourable processing dosage, increased productivity (generally 3-5 times that of standard machine tools); the machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labour intensity.
- Mass production, easy to control product quality, lower quality requirements for operators, and higher technical requirements for maintenance personnel.
3. Advantages of Crosscut saw CNC structure
Efficient Crosscut saw CNC work features a spring chuck clamping bar in the spindle for rotation and axial feed movement, tool radial movement; if the tool is stationary, the spindle box feed is turning outer circle; while the spindle box is fixed, the tool radial feed is a groove, forming or cutting; when the two are combined motion at the same time, the car cone or forming surface can be completed.
The cycle process of the machine tool generally performs various cutting work on the spindle clamping bar and then cutting off. After the part is cut off, the spring chuck is loosened, and the headstock is returned, relying on the force of the feeder medium hammer to support the bar on the cut-off knife.
After the headstock is returned to its original position, the spring chuck is clamped, and the cutter is born to start the next cycle. When one bar is used up, the machine is automatically stopped by the action of two parallel safety switches on the feeding rack and behind the bed, and the integrity of the last part is guaranteed.
When machining thin, long, or high-precision parts, a centre frame must be used for cutting. At this time, the front end of the bar is supported in the cemented carbide centre frame jacket to rotate to avoid excessive deformation of the parts during machining and obtain high machining accuracy. When machining parts with low precision and short, centerless cutting can also be used to reduce the remaining length of the cutting bar.
4. Characteristics of Crosscut saw CNC
1)Simple operation control panel: all machine control parts, centralized panel operation.
2)Three-stage length setting: advanced three-stage search counting ensures proper winding length.
3)Automatic shaft exchange: The two axes are automatically exchanged after the coiling operation is completed; they are easy to operate and high efficiency.
4)Labeling instruction: stop automatically after reaching the labelling length and affix the label mark indicating the film mouth on the platform.
5)After feeding method: feeding on the backside of the operation surface, with a rubber pressure wheel to reduce the noise of tearing tape and discharge smoothly.
5. Operation Requirements for CrossCut Saw CNC by Shikainiu
- The whole roll or the whole sheet of raw material should be cut to a fixed length.
- Fixed length slitting control is divided into static and dynamic slitting.
- The most important performance index for fixed-length slitting is the cutting accuracy, and the length consistency of the finished product is good.
- The cutting length can be set continuously. If there is an error in the actual cutting length, it is easy to calibrate by setting parameters.
6. Principle of machine operation
- The feed machining route of the Crosscut saw CNC moves from the tool point (or machine tool fixed origin) until it returns to the position and completes the machining process, including cutting path, tool cutting, cutting, and other non-cutting empty paths.
- The feeding of precision machining is carried out according to the outline order of the parts. Therefore, the focus of determining tangents is the feed line for roughing and empty strokes.
- In the Crosscut saw CNC machining process, the following principles should be generally followed, and the accuracy and surface roughness to be machined can be guaranteed.
- Shorten the machining route as much as possible, reduce the space-time, improve the processing efficiency, simplify the numerical calculation workload, and simplify the processing sequence. For some reusable programs, sub-programs should be adopted.
- CNC refers to CNC machine tools programmed and controlled by NC machining language, generally G code. The NC machining G coding language tells the CNC machine tool what Cartesian position coordinates are used for machining tools. It controls the tool’s feed speed, spindle speed, converter tool, coolant, and other functions.
7. Simple Maintenance Crosscut Saw CNC
- The main parts of the machine should be inspected and lubricated before use.
- When inspecting disassembling machines, it is strictly forbidden to use inappropriate tools and unscientific methods of operation.
- Stop regular and irregular inspections of rotating parts (especially for wearing pieces, stop real-time monitoring). Implement periodic adjustment, frequent replacement, commutator, and detailed records to prolong the service life of the equipment.
- If the machine is stopped for a long time, all bright surfaces must be wiped clean, coated with anti-rust oil, and covered with a plastic cover to cover the whole machine.
- The machine should be deactivated for more than three months, and moisture-proof paper should be covered with anti-rust oil; after the work is completed, the equipment is carefully cleaned, and the exposed friction surface is wiped clean lubricated with lubricating oil.
8. Use the environment
Durable Crosscut saw CNC should be installed where the temperature is appropriate, dry, ventilated, well-lit, and easy to operate.