The mortise and groove machining center is a fully CNC miter machine that can make any combination of tongue and groove and tenon joints. You can easily input and modify the plus parameters through the touch screen to pre-store multiple parameters and easily recall and switch. Widely used in cabinet doors, wardrobe doors, interior doors, door sleeve lines, door buckle lines, mirror frames, picture frames, desktops, doors and windows, and other splicing products. If the process is more complicated and the current operation of the equipment needs to be adjusted, we can customize the tongue and groove structure for you.
Tongue and groove is the basic structure of mahogany furniture; it includes internal design and external stitching. As far as the internal structure is concerned, the structural principles of the tenon and groove are different, and the direction of the installation, the structural properties of the force, and the resistance of the furniture in daily use are also other. Its intrinsic structural properties can be classified as “twenty-four properties.”
Two. About tongue and groove introduction
The “Twenty-Four Properties” are:
Group A: straight, groove, wear, plant, buckle, deed; belt, position, hanging, pin, wipe, grid.
Group B: oblique, inserting, clipping, boring, snapping, mutual; leaning, crossing, hugging, locking, fighting, knotting.
Group A and Group B correspond to each other.
- Straight: The tenon and the mortise are in the shape of a “D,” that is, a vertical relationship. Straight tenon, flat shoulder or shoulder, tenon or tenon is the most basic tenon-and-mortise connection method for all wood structures.
Tenon and mortise (referring to wood grain) have an oblique angle, an acute angle, or an obtuse angle, and the mortise and tenon shoulder is not connected at 90°;
- Groove: the two materials are in the same direction or at a vertical angle, the groove of the mortise material is connected with the convex edge (reed) of the tenon material, and the concave and convex splicing of the plate and the plate or the plate and the frame rod.
- Insertion: The directional insertion connection of the dovetail groove type, that is, must be aligned in place and then inserted tightly to one side during installation. In addition to the fixed position, it also has tensile force.
- Wear: The A material passes through the B material and is connected to the third material, and the B material basically does not move. Suppose material A needs to be stabilized in the interval of penetration of material B. In that case, other wedge nails are added, but the structural properties of the main body of the tenon and mortise are still “penetrating”.
- Clip: The two materials are connected in a T-shape, and the tenon of the A material is in the shape of a duckbill, one main and one auxiliary, one inside and one outside. There are about half of the central tenon.
Mortise and groove machining center In terms of traditional practices and wood properties, grooves, and grooves have something in common. If the two materials (board and board) are spliced with the same direction of wood grain, glue can be applied in the groove, but adhesive must not be used between the track and the tongue (spring) where the board and the large edge trowel are spliced. Wax to prevent the lacquer from seeping in when it is painted later.
- Planting: The two rods should be chiseled and spliced in parallel, and a small tenon is installed in the middle to connect with the grain. Under normal circumstances, the small tenon is deep and shallow.
- Stuffing: The two materials have a grid angle or a solitary connection. The two materials must be cut into “grooves,” and another one-button small wooden block is made to be stuffed in the horizontal (grain) direction.
- Buckle: When the two materials (mud support) are connected with the grid angle, buckle the third vertical material (leg foot) in the reserved upper and lower holes, first locate the small square taper tenon under the leg, and then Then combine the two materials with the mortise and tenon joints and buckle the legs.
- Card: When wiping the horizontal grid angle of the two materials in the mysterious hole, penetrate and clamp the vertical leg of the third material so that it cannot be rotated or moved up and down, left and right.
- Deed: Mortise and groove machining center two materials are mortise and tenon, the tenon and tenon kiss each other, and each part is connected in the same socket of the third material. The two tenons are divided into open tenon and dark tenon.
- Mutual: Mortise and groove machining center two-material tenon and tenon kiss each other and add wedge nails.
- Belt: When multiple plates are spliced, a dovetail slot is opened on the back, and a bar is added.
- Relying: The vertical backplate is connected to the horizontal back bar behind it, and the bars are wedged against each other.
The magical tenon and groove structure of the mortise and groove machining center is the crystallization of ancient Chinese people’s wisdom and the soul of mahogany furniture, which has achieved the culture and art of classical mahogany furniture for hundreds of years. The emergence of the tenon and mortise structure also makes mahogany furniture enduring and became a model in furniture history.
Three. Mortise and groove machining center performance advantages
- Mortise and groove machining center have high processing efficiency, processing two workpieces simultaneously, and double-station operation. In about eight seconds, the efficiency is 2 to 3 times that of traditional machinery.
- The machining quality is good, computer-controlled, the machining accuracy of the mortise and groove machining center is very high, and there is no error, which avoids the problems of waste caused by mistakes in the manual machining process.
- There are many processing styles. The machine spindle system is equipped with servo motors on the X-axis, Y-axis, and Z-axis, making the machine extremely flexible and can process various shapes of tenons. Mortise and groove machining center can adjust the processing speed. Parameter.
- The operation is simple, the mortise and groove machining center machine numerical control system is designed for ordinary workers, and the technical requirements for workers are shallow.
- Safe operation, workers, will not touch any tools during processing, and all processing is very safe.
- The storage and memory function saves the time of repeated debugging and measurement and ensures the unity of the quality of workpieces processed at different times.
Four. Machine Operating Specifications
- Before working in the mortise and groove machining center, check whether the blade is sharp, whether the clamping is firm, whether the bolts of each part are loose, check whether the protective device, operating device, and electrical device are intact and flexible, and idle for 3-5 minutes, after confirming that each part is normal to work.
- The wood to be processed must be pressed with a pressing rod, and the pressing rod can be released after the cutting is completed.
- Three saw blades should be kept straight, and more than two saw blades must be kept horizontal and parallel.
- It should be advanced slowly and evenly when feeding the material. In the case of wood knots, the feeding speed should be appropriately reduced.
- Mortise and groove machining center The bolt must be tightened when changing the tool.
- When operating, do not face the knife but work sideways to prevent the blade from being thrown out.
- After work, you must check and clean the equipment, do daily maintenance work, and turn on the power switch to achieve neatness, cleanliness, lubrication, and safety.
Five. Development of mortise and groove machining center
The development of tongue and groove has a long history, and until now, many Chinese pieces of furniture are still inseparable from it. With the development of science and technology and the progress of life, people’s demand for furniture is also getting higher and higher.
Mortise and groove machining center have more advanced technology and humanization. It has higher processing precision, which effectively reduces the labor intensity of workers and the requirements for workers’ operating skills. Whether it is in the field of mahogany furniture, new Chinese furniture, or whole-house custom furniture, China Shi Kai Niu Kong, as a supplier, can produce customized equipment according to customers’ different production process requirements. This is what Shi Kai Niu Kong has always emphasized. The embodiment of humanized equipment and services.
Shi Kai Niu Kong is an enterprise specializing in the manufacture of woodworking machinery and equipment, integrating scientific research, development, manufacturing, sales, and service. The company always adheres to the tenet of “honesty, quality for life, innovation as the theme, and development as the main,” abides by the quality commitment to users, and ensures the woodworking’s high quality and high-performance machinery and equipment are produced. Your satisfaction is our pursuit.
The service tenet of the mortise and groove machining center is to satisfy every customer. Regarding after-sales, the technical master will install and debug it by hand until the workers can use it. The company will develop in high precision, high efficiency, high intelligence, and comprehensive functions in the future. China Shi Kai Niu sells well all over the country and has a good reputation. Customers in need can call for cooperation.